Hi,

On Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, Robert Berkowitz wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Jan-Oliver Wagner
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  I'd like to call for voting on the change requests #6 - #9
> >  as listed here:
> >
> >   http://www.openvas.org/openvas-crs.html
> >
> >   #6: Remove support of old XML report format
>
> This looks good to me. Since we can export in a new and better
> supported XML format I see no reason not to move forward with this.
>
> >   #7: Extend report widget with optional info on NVT name/oid in
> > OpenVAS-Client
>
> The additional info would be helpful. I support this.
>
> >   #8: Introduce NVT family "Credentials"
>
> We should implement this.

there seems to be general agreement with these changes.
However, I'd appreciate some more explicit votes on this.
Or may I go ahead with +2 ?

> >   #9: Make OpenVAS use (and depend on) glib

> I think some more exploratory work should be done on this before a
> full implementation.

What do you mean with "full implementation"?
First of all, we need to find out whether to link glib at all.
If yes, there are some simple things to use (such as the command line
parsing) and some complex stuff (object storage).
We should discuss any subsequent use of glib API with a Change Request
of its own.

Best

        Jan