Hello,

we had some valuable contributions to both the German and the English
edition of the OpenVAS compendium and were able to remove quite a number
of inconsistencies, typographic issues and spelling mistakes.

I think the compendium is now ready for the "real" 1.0.0 release and I
would like to release the final version as early as this week. If you
are still in the process of proofreading and would like to submit
patches for the compendium, please do contact me as soon as possible.

If you haven't yet looked at the compendium, now is a very good time to
do so. Additional proofreaders are more than welcome.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  OpenPGP key: D7D049EC  |  http://www.intevation.de/