* Hans-J. Ullrich [30. May 2009]:
> Am Samstag 30 Mai 2009 schrieb Michael Meyer:
> > *** Hans-J. Ullrich <hans.ullr...@loop.de> wrote:
> > > I synced all the plugins using openvas-nvt-sync and it is telling me,
> > > md5sum is not o.k.
> > >
> > > I suppose, the tranmission was o.k. (as I synced several times!), so
> > > might it be, that the source of md5sum on your server is wrong? It would
> > > be nice, if you could check this and deny or confirm this.
> >
> > Confirm. ;-) md5sum of the file 'md5sums' is not ok.
>
> thanks for the info! I additionally found no package, which might cause the
> fault. So everyone can use it without any fear of security holes or crash.
>
> Nice to know! Thanks for the info again.

Michael Meyer was of course right. The md5sum of the file 'md5sums'
before the feed update was inadvertently included in the 'md5sums' file
and was of course wrong. As Hans-J. suggested, no scripts were affected
in any way as you check for yourself using the correct md5sums of the
scripts. I apologize for any inconvenience, I'll try to find the cause
of this bug.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand | OpenPGP: D7D049EC | Intevation GmbH - www.intevation.de
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany   |    AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998