On Friday 21 January 2011 07:46:18 Zaki Akhmad wrote:
> Step 6: Checking Greenbone Security Desktop (GSD) ...
>         ERROR: No Greenbone Security Desktop (gsd) found.
>         FIX: Please install Greenbone Security Desktop.
>
> Here's the tail of /tmp/openvas-check-setup.log
>         OK: OpenVAS CLI version 1.1.0.SVN.
> Checking presence of Greenbone Security Desktop ...
> gsd adalah /usr/local/bin/gsd
>         ERROR: No Greenbone Security Desktop (gsd) found.
>         FIX: Please install Greenbone Security Desktop.
>
> But when I see the /usr/local/bin, the gsd is exist.

I guess "adalah" translates to "is"?

This is trange is I do see no reson why the test fails.
If you type these two commands into your shell, what is the results?
type gsd
echo $?

It should be "0", but seems something else in your environment.

BTW: Attention, I updated the check script a few minutes ago to match
the most current state of packages.

Best

Jan

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460