From: Matthew Mundell <matthew.mund...@greenbone.net>
To: Erik van Dam <e...@fortytwo.nl>
Cc: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 12:36:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] openvas 4.0 runs smooth out of the box on

> What is most easiest distro to get openvas 4.0 up 'n running? (following
> the 4.0 manual)
>
> Is that debian? (in referring to the centos 5.5 issues)

Many of the developers use Debian, which may add to the likelihood of
things working, and of getting support here.

CentOS has by far produced the most noise on the lists and IRC.
Atomicturtle aims for a one step install, so one of the other Atomic
distros will probably install very smoothly.

--
Greenbone Networks GmbH