If I run the command "openvas-nvt-sync" I get a message that says:
NVT dir: /var/lib/openvas/plugins
Will use rsync
Using rsync: /usr/bin/sync
Configured NVT rsync feed: rsync://feed.openvas.org:/nvt-feed
Rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org: Connection refused (111)
Rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clienterserver.c(122)
[Receiver=3.0.7]
Error: rsync failed. Your NVT collection might be broken now.

But if I run "openvas-nvt-sync --wget" I get:
Configured NVT http feed:
http://openvas.org.org/openvas-nvt-feed-current.tar.bz2
Downloading to /tmp/openvas-nvt-sync...tar.bz2
Asking libproxy about url ...tar.bz2
Resolving to www.openvas.org
Connecting to www.openvas.org
Saving to ...
Then appears to downloads a bunch of files
Then displays: Download complete
Checking dir: ok
Checking MD5 checksum: ok

It seems I can manually download the NVTs, but can't using the "normal"
way (rsync). Is this anything to be concerned about? How can I resolve?

Randy Dover