On 21.12.2011 19:15, Michael Meyer wrote:
> *** Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> and there is no need to take action because any robots.txt
>> especially the one below with does not leaking a single folder
>
> [...]
>
>> Disallow: /admin
>> Disallow: /
>
> not leaking a single folder? ;)
>
> But i agree with you. IMHO a risk_factor of Medium is much too
> high. I would prefer to set the risk_factor to "None" and make
> this NVT just informational.
>
> Any thoughts?

that is what i mean

/admin is nothing any skript-kiddie would not try first without
need "robots.txt", and for "good" robots a hint if anything
links on a more or less public document in this folder taht
it should not be found via google.com

iy i want to PROTECT things then NOT with "please do not read" :-)