Hello,

I have openvas5 successfully compiled and running on BT5r3 (which was
pleasant). After creating a user, and then verifying that sd, md, ad and
gsad are all running (and openvas-check-setup shows no errors), when I try
to log into gsad with the credentials I added I get the following in the
openvasmd.log:

Authentication configuration could not be loaded.

And the gsad authentication page just hangs with no error info. I have read
problem. I have not tried this yet, and frankly am not looking forward to
it. Is there any other data I can check at this point or am I relegated to
downgrading that package? Thank you.