On 2/17/2014 4:34 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 17.02.2014 23:00, schrieb Ryan Schulze:
3. I've never tried running a OpenVAS server on windows, might work if
you manage to get it compiled. You can have all processes on the same server
so why do you answer whithout any knowledge?
OpenVAS dones not run un windows - period
nobody needs it to run on windows
why? because virtualization exists - period

Fair point, I could have phased that a bit more elegantly. That being said you could work a bit more on the tone you use to contribute to the list. Being a bit less aggressive towards others would improve the overall atmosphere. Show a little respect for the hard work Greenbone does here and keep the list informative and supportive of newcomers. You wouldn't want us correcting every mistake you make in your postings with the tone you use.