Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014, 11:22:55 schrieb Rene Behring:
> i have set the „nasal_no_signature_check" to „no“ and now my openvassd.dump
> (>50mb) is getting spammed when i scan a target.
>
> The two messages are:
> base gpgme-Message: Using OpenPG engine version '2.0.14‘
> base gpgme-Message: Setting GnuPG homedir to '/etc/openvas/gnupg‘
>
> Is there a way to stop the spamming without deactivating the signature test
> or the log? all log levels are at 127 and i am using OpenVAS v6

I remember I once saw such messages. But with a quick check I did not
find any such in the logs over here.

Perhaps r16843 was the commit to fix it. Seems it was not applied
to OpenVAS-6 branch.

If you have a source-code based installation, can you try that patch
and see whether it solves your problem?

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460