From: Brandon Perry [mailto:bperry.volat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:41 PM
To: Tom Powers
Cc: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] GSAD on Openvas 7 doesn't take credentials,
hosts or tasks

You can pass -u and -w (username and password, respectively) as arguments as
well.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Tom Powers
<t...@sound-solutions.biz<mailto:t...@sound-solutions.biz>> wrote:
[cid:image001.gif@01CFB70D.C958EDA0]
Sound Solutions, Inc.
8400 Highland Dr.
Wausau, WI 54401
Tel: 715-842-7665<tel:715-842-7665>
Fax: 715-842-7620<tel:715-842-7620>

I just restarted all the services as you asked that. They all came back up
fine…and it now says “Failed to authenticate”

Do I need a username and password in this XML string to correctly Identify
myself?

TP