Just very slow down Jan.

I will try to make a fifo in a second database launching 4 task max in
paralell. My problem is that im using a new gui to auto launch tasks using omp
interface. I think it is only my problem because I need to use one task for
each target as we developed the interface.

Thanks all for the tips.

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile.

<jan-oliver.wag...@greenbone.net> </div><div>Fecha:15/08/2014  04:15
luciano fain <lucianof...@hotmail.com> </div><div>Asunto: Re: [Openvas-discuss]
7 task in paralell </div><div>
On Donnerstag, 14. August 2014, luciano fain wrote:
> Dear all, any of you knows why when you run 7 / 8 task in paralell each one
> with one host, the gsad intrface stucks?
> I can see the key problem in tasks.db access, do you have any suggestion to
> execute 7 or more tasks in paralell with good response of tasks.db?
> I know the same sqlite db is used by scanner and gsad gr.interface.

Only OpenVAS Manager accesses the sqlite database, not the gsad.

Are you sure it stucks? Or did it just slow down?

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B