Am Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014, 15:53:14 schrieb Christopher Couples:
> After setting up openvas 7, I added a few targets using the Greenbone
> gui. I then created accounts for two of my colleagues, and charged one
> of them with adding the remainder of our systems (some 120+), which task
> he completed.
>
> When I log out and back into Greenbone, I'm unable to see any of the
> systems added by my colleague, and vice-versa. This behavior is also the
> same when using the openvas-cli -- I can only see the targets which I
> added.
>
> Where can I set the newly-added systems to be viewable by all users
> (we're all Admins in Greenbone, so we should all see everything)?

That Admin role is not meant to able to see everything. It is meant
to manage Users primarily.

But what you could do is making a target readable to role Admin.
However, the GUI does not support this too well at the moment.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460