Am Montag, 2. März 2015, 11:45:59 schrieb Gerald Lorenz:
> Guess the target thing isn't a fault in the python code. Reckon the gsa
> accepts the backslash only for a netmask like 192.168.1.0/24. Creating a
> target like localhost/mywebsite for scanning a website results in an
> error. So the root of the issue is in the gsa, I think. The w3af-python
> wrapper gets the taget from gsa and it doesn't matter if the target looks
> like "localhost/mywebsite".
>
> Only an assumption, maybe I'm wrong...

the target object describes only a host or many of them.
This is not where URLs are defined.

The old NASL wrapper for w3af offered a parameter "Seed URL".

We should add such a seed parameter for w3af osp wrapper as well.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460