Am Dienstag, 17. März 2015, 15:28:31 schrieb Public Account:
> I have installed OpenVAS and I'm testing it.
> Regularly I update the three pre-configured feeds: scap, cert & nvt.
>
> My question is: how to create a new cert feed?
>
> I receive security advisories from a cert (different to the preconfigured
> one) and I would like to feed this information to OpenVAS.
> I can manipulate the incoming information and put it in any necessary
> format (cvs, xml...).
> What I don't know is:
> - what is the necessary format for the new feed
> - how can I configure OpenVAS to use the new feed
>
> I found information about creating new nvts, but not about incorporating a
> new feed of security advisories.
>
> Any clue, URL, tutorial, example, etc. would be greatly appreciate.

well, basically the format has to correspond with the current feed content.

You could add your own processed feed content to the OpenVAS CertFeed. I guess
some details need to be adjusted.

Indeed there is currently no detailed guide how to add more CERT ressources
to the feed.

There is a file openvas-manager/doc/about-cert-feed.txt that explains a bit
more about the structure.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460