On Montag, 29. Juni 2015, Henri Doreau wrote:
> I hope that the conference was as productive and interesting as the
> former editions. I could not make it this year but would be very
> interested in reading some report about the discussions. Do you plan
> to put notes online?

indeed we were really productive!
And had a lot of fun as well :-)

Next, I will get the results prepared to distribute among the participants
to check for completeness and mistakes and then the summary will go to the
website. Same procedure like last DevCon.
Will take some time though, as we managed to discuss really a lot of
aspects - more than I remember from any other DevCon.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B