From: Islam Moursy
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 11:06 AM
To: 'Eero Volotinen'
Subject: RE: [Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS / gsad hang

Open vas installed from packages ,
I use kali distro, Linux kali 3.18.0-kali3-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.18.6-1~kali2
(2015-03-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Versions are as below
root@kali:~# dpkg -l | grep '^ii'| egrep 'openvas*|greenbon*' |  awk '{print $2
"\t" $3}'
greenbone-security-assistant    6.0.1-0kali1
libopenvas8     8.0.1-0kali1
openvas 8.0
openvas-cli     1.4.0-0kali1
openvas-manager 6.0.1-0kali1