Thanks Matthew! Now I can see the Filter over there.

So, Can I understand that now, the report attached and sent by email will be
with that filter I created, right?

And for example:

Scan Management --> Reports --> Chose Report

Change the Report to Summary and Download
Almost in the end of the page, I can see Full Report and Filtered Report.

How should be the configuration to have a Filter applied in this page too?
Thanks,

Diego