Hello,

the last days, we start scanning our hosts using OpenVAS-8 (binary packages via Atomicorp) on Centos7.

I found out, that if we are scanning two domains, which are currently on the same physical host, I get different results, if the tasks are running parallel.

For example:
If we scan each domain after another, I got in the scan result the entry:
WordPress User IDs and User Names Disclosure

If we scan both domains at the same time, this entry is missing.

Do I restart the scan only for one domain, that entry is reported again.

Could this be a timeout issue?

For development purposes we start configure two or more domains on the same host, but in production, the domains will be on separate hosts, so we only configure the domains and not the hosts itself (and for that, two scans for one host).

Thank you for your hints,
Daniel