Brillant. Thanks very much. Didn’t see that dropdown.

Terry John
System Administrator

From: hko...@de.hellmann.net [mailto:hko...@de.hellmann.net]
Sent: 07 June 2016 15:28
To: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Cc: Terry John
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Scan times

You may want to open a report and switch to "Report: Summary and Download" in
the upper left.

07.06.2016----13:16:49"Openvas-discuss"
<openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org<mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org>>
 wrote on 07.06.2016 13:16:49:

> From: Terry John <Terry.John@completeaut
omotivesolutions.co.uk<mailto:Terry.John@completeaut%20%0bomotivesolutions.co.uk>>>
 To:
"openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org<mailto:openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org>"
 <openvas-
@wald.intevation.org>, >
 Date: 07.06.2016 15:51> Subject: [Open
vas-discuss] Scan times> Sent by: "Openvas-discuss" <openvas-discuss-bounc
e...@wald.intevation.org<mailto:e...@wald.intevation.org>>>
> Is there any way to see how long a scan has taking from the Gui.  I
> get the list of test results, I know when it started because I told
> it to but can’t see how long the test took other than to export to
> PDF which is a pain when lo
oki
ng at a
lot
 of scans>
> Thanks>  > Terry Joh
n>
Sys
tem Administrator>  >  > The Manheim group of companies within the UK
comprises: Manheim
> Europe Limited (registered number: 03183918), Manheim Auctions
> Limited (registered number: 00448761), Manheim Retail Services
> Limited (registered number: 02838588), Motors.co.uk Limited
> (registered number: 05975777), Real Time Communications Limited
> (registered number: 04277845) and Complete Automotive Solutions
> Limited (registered number: 05302535). Each of these companies is
> registered in England and Wales with the registered office address
> of Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE. The Manheim
> group of companies operates under various brand/trading names
> including Manheim Inspection Services, Manheim Auctions, Manheim
> Direct, Manheim De-fleet and Manheim
 Aftersales Solu