Hi, the install (openvas9 postgresql) seems to be going well so far. I've
reached the point where most of it works with postgresql, however I still
cant issue the commands sudo greenbone-scapdata-sync and sudo
greenbone-certdata-sync with success. It's displaying an error about the
database not existing. How can I tell these two commands that the database
is a postgresql? Thanks -T