I tried the first one and that appears that might be the fix for the rest.  I
shall try and respond if further assistance is needed.

As always Eero…thanks again!! :D

From: eero.t.voloti...@gmail.com [mailto:eero.t.voloti...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Eero Volotinen
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 10:44 AM
To: Turner,Jonas
Cc: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Source Install Issue - openvas-libraries

You need development package. Name is something like package-devel or -dev ..

Eero

1.8.2016 5.41 ip. "Turner,Jonas"
<jotur...@hcr-manorcare.com<mailto:jotur...@hcr-manorcare.com>> kirjoitti:
So I wanted to try and install OpenVAS from source, and was curious if anyone
had the same issue?

I am trying to do the OpenVAS-Libraries.

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/
-- Configuring the Libraries...
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.27.1")
-- Install prefix: /usr/local
-- checking for module 'gnutls>=2.12'
--   package 'gnutls>=2.12' not found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:279 (message):
  A required package was not found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:333 (_pkg_check_modules_internal)
  CMakeLists.txt:207 (pkg_check_modules)

But when I looked to see if installed, I get the following message.
Package gnutls-3.3.8-14.el7_2.x86_64 already installed and latest version

I am currently on the following OS: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core).

There are other packages that are saying they aren’t found as well, which I
installed those too.  I know I should export the PKG_CONFIG_PATH, but they are
installed through yum, so I assumed it would find them okay.

Suggestions?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this transmission is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient
of this information, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or
take any action in reliance upon, this information. If you received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender, destroy all printed copies,
and delete the material from all computers.   ­­