Am Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 06:40:10 schrieb Sai Ravi:
> Hi Team               We did a vulnerability scan to our My SQL Database
> servers and encountered the below vulnerability. MySQL Authentication Error
> Message User Enumeration Vulnerability
>
> Vulnerability Detection Result
>
> The following users are enumerated
> rootadmintest
> As mentioned in the solution, we updated our MY SQL servers to latest
> version 5.6.27.But still the mentioned vulnerability is getting reported.
>
> NOTE : It was also confirmed by Oracle support team that no vulnerability
> exists in version 5.6.27

the best chances to get answers for scanning/detection issues is to send
them to the openvas-plugins mailing list. The NVT developers might not always
get aware of the questions here on the openvas-discuss mailing list.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B