From: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org] On
Behalf Of Reindl Harald
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 7:01 PM
To: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Error Message

Am 03.09.2016 um 17:56 schrieb Παναγιώτης Λεόντιος:
> However, when run your first command, I got the following

sorry to say but i expected someone to be smart eough for recognize a *user
created* shellscript and that it's about the commands within the script

/usr/*local*/bin is obvious

[root@openvas:~]$ cat /usr/local/bin/openvas-sync #!/bin/sh openvas-nvt-sync
openvas-scapdata-sync openvas-certdata-sync openvasmd --rebuild killall -s
SIGHUP openvassd