Hi
I am new to Openvas. I am configuring Openvas 8 in RHEL 6.5. I got the
following error, kindly help me to solve the problem.

#openvas-check-setup
openvas-check-setup 2.3.0
  Test completeness and readiness of OpenVAS-8
  (add '--v6' or '--v7' or '--9'
   if you want to check for another OpenVAS version)

  Please report us any non-detected problems and
  help us to improve this check routine:

  Send us the log-file (/tmp/openvas-check-setup.log) to help analyze the
problem.

  Use the parameter --server to skip checks for client tools
  like GSD and OpenVAS-CLI.

Step 1: Checking OpenVAS Scanner ...
        OK: OpenVAS Scanner is present in version 5.0.6.
        OK: OpenVAS Scanner CA Certificate is present as
/var/lib/openvas/CA/cacert.pem.
        OK: NVT collection in /var/lib/openvas/plugins contains 49184 NVTs.
        WARNING: Signature checking of NVTs is not enabled in OpenVAS
Scanner.
        SUGGEST: Enable signature checking (see
http://www.openvas.org/trusted-nvts.html).
        OK: The NVT cache in /var/cache/openvas contains 49184 files for
49184 NVTs.
        OK: redis-server is present in version v=3.0.7.
        OK: scanner (kb_location setting) is configured properly using the
redis-server socket: /tmp/redis.sock
        OK: redis-server is running and listening on socket:
/tmp/redis.sock.
        OK: redis-server configuration is OK and redis-server is running.
Step 2: Checking OpenVAS Manager ...
        ERROR: No OpenVAS Manager (openvasmd) found.
        FIX: Please install OpenVAS Manager.

 ERROR: Your OpenVAS-8 installation is not yet complete!

Please follow the instructions marked with FIX above and run this
script again.

If you think this result is wrong, please report your observation
and help us to improve this check routine:
Please attach the log-file (/tmp/openvas-check-setup.log) to help us
analyze the problem.

Regards
Anusooya