If it’s a new installation, you may not have any NVTs loaded. There is probably
a better way to check this, but click on the Configuration tab, then Scan
Configs, and make sure NVTs are listed for the scan configuration you are using.

From: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org] On
Behalf Of Shreyas M R
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:36 AM
To: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: [Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS scan has zero results

I'm  scanning one of my local machine IP and I'm not setting any scan results
from the xml report and openvas check setup log. May know the reason for this
and what config I need to do for making this work.

I have attached the xml report which I got from the scan

<http://d3mod6n032mdiz.cloudfront.net/thumb2/s/h/r/shreyasmrs/shreyasmrs-105x70.jpg>

Shreyas M R

about.me/shreyasmrs