Van: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org]
Namens ?a?a???t?? ?e??t???
Verzonden: woensdag 17 mei 2017 16:40
Aan: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org;
openvas-discuss-requ...@wald.intevation.org
Onderwerp: [Openvas-discuss] SCAP / CERT Databases missing

Dear All,

I have latest versions of kali (4.9.0) and OpenVas (9.0) on a USB stick with
persistence.
Everything is setup and running, EXCEPT the fact that I get a warning in GSA
that SCAP or CERT databases are empty. Followed the instructions for the
corresponding feed syncs, but no change whatsoever...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Panos

Panagiotis Leontios
Business Engineer | Project Manager | Consultant
BEng, DIC, MSc, MBA, IRCA Lead Auditor

M: +30 6977 976269
E: leonti...@ath.forthnet.gr<mailto:leonti...@ath.forthnet.gr>
B: pleontios.wordpress.com<http://pleontios.wordpress.com/>