Thanks Christian, the information helped me a lot.
And I found the required kb parameters also in the openvas-compendium.

I detected openssl version with different script now. And now its working.
Thanks for helping.

Regards,
Nikita

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Christian Fischer <
christian.fisc...@greenbone.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 22.05.2017 07:23, Nikita Gupta wrote:
> > Yes this resolved the issue of 400 bad request but the openssl version
> > detection is still not happening.
> > I am using the default script "*gb_openssl_detect.nasl*" which comes with
> > greenbone-nvt-sync.
> > In the description of the script, it is mentioned that it detects version
> > of the openssl installed. But not working for me.
> >
> > Please let me know how this script works? Does it provides openssl
> version
> > installed? And if yes, what will be the exact parameters that needs to be
> > provided?
> >
> > I was following openvas-compendium-1.0.0, is there some better manual or
> > something which can help me for other such scripts.
>
> you need to be aware that gb_openssl_detect.nasl is only detecting
> OpenSSL if its version is exposed within the webserver banner like at
> the example systems shown here:
>
> https://www.shodan.io/search?query=openssl
>
> Regards,
>

> > On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 7:12 AM, Christian Kuersteiner <ckuer...@gmx.ch>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Nikita,

> >> In this case you need
> >>
> >> openvas-nasl -X scriptname.nasl --kb "Transports/TCP/443=2" --kb
> >> "Services/www=443"
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Christian

> openvas-discuss

> openvas-discuss
> >

> --
>
> Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
> Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net
> Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460
> Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

Regards,
Nikita Gupta