Am Freitag, 19. Mai 2017, 14:39:30 schrieb Miki Kologranic:
> On the web based GUI under "Feed Status" it says that the NVT content is 14
> days old. My last version is 201705050549.
> Using the greenbone-nvt-sync -verbose --progress command, the feed seems to
> update and exits clean. Is there a way to confirm the latest available
> version? Also, how far behind are the NVT updates for free version vs the
> enterprise?

Indeed there is currently a delay of 14 days between the community feed and
the enterprise feed (plus the enterprise feed contains some more).
We are currently working on changing this again. Especially
to get "Hot NVTs" to the community timely.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B