Hi,

On 26.05.2017 16:45, ad...@lctn.org wrote:
> I am able to run scans with Openvas on a Mint 17 box but can only download
> xml format reports. All others come up blank.
>
> I have rechecked documentation and confirmed texlive-latex-base is installed.
>
> What else can I check to find a resolution?
>
> GSA Version 6.1+beta4

this is a beta / pre-release which was released more then one year ago.
Please upgrade / install a recent version of OpenVAS 9 and try again:

http://www.openvas.org/vm.html
http://www.openvas.org/install-packages.html
http://www.openvas.org/install-source.html

> Openvas 9
> Mint 17
>
> Raymond Norton
> LCTN
> 952.955.7766

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net