Good Afternoon,

We are attempting to use OpenVAS for security scanning - scans are not working,
stopping at 1%.  The check comes back with everything is ok.  I cannot find
anything online about what could be causing this.

Dan Beal
SILA
M: 571.439.9230
[cid:image002.png@01D255F3.E390B090]<http://www.silasg.com/>

This communication may contain proprietary or other confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.