I am running OpenVAS on a Kali Linux server and after restart of Server
OpenVasSD service will not start. I have attempted reinstall but the install
hangs. What else can I do to restore OpenVas?

Regards,

Nicholas Dybvig, CISSP, MBA, ITIL
Information Security Manager - Americas Division of Ardent Health
Confidentiality Notice: This email message and any attachments from LHP
Hospital Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, are confidential and for
the sole use of the intended recipient. This communication may contain
privileged, proprietary, or confidential information (i.e., including Protected
Health Information), which may only be used or disclosed in accordance with
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended
recipient, then you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use or disclose
the information contained in this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify us by an email to postmas...@lhphospitalgroup.com.  Please
indicate that you were not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have
deleted the original message  and any attachments as well as any printed
copies.  Please do not retransmit the contents of the message. Thank you.