This NVT is run as part of the "Full and fast" suite, which, as per my
understanding, should not include any destructive tests (e.g. ones that
cause crashes on the target server).

However, I am observing 100% reproducibility when running this NVT against
my mysql instance, version 5.6.32. Additionally, it appears that the NVT is
not expecting the endpoint to crash. As a result, even though the target
service crashes, OpenVas does NOT report any vulnerability!

I just wanted to see if anyone else observed the same behavior, and if we
can update the category on this NVT to prevent unexpected crashes on
critical services.

Thanks!

Dan ½
PGP Key: 0x1EF05BE04E5674F9