Van: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org]
Namens Robin Baxter
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 oktober 2017 16:49
Aan: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Onderwerp: [Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS9 on Ubuntu 16.04 task status not changing
to running

Hi, has anyone encountered this and knows how to fix?

Scans were stopped prior to completion and were deleted.  Since then, any new
scan will go to “requested” in the web interface and “has been requested to
start” in the openvasmd.log, but the status never proceeds to “running.”  I
have repeated the same problem on several OpenVAS9 installations on Ubuntu
16.04, after scans were stopped prematurely.

Regards,

Robin Baxter
Security Ops
StrataDefense

[cid:image001.png@01D34D72.1735AB00]

Robin Baxter
SOC Lead
8400 Highland Drive | Wausau  WI  54401
715-842-7665  |  Fax:
www.stratadefense.com<http://www.stratadefense.com>

Financial Networks. Secured.

Since 1995
We Appreciate Your Business and Referrals

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for
any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.