Thanks Roger.. however, it is a appliance.

Let me know once you find anything which can resolve this issue.

On 10/31/2017 1:41 PM, Roger Davies wrote:
Hi Abhi

This sounds like a permission issue.

I'll have a look back at my documentation to see if I can find out where the issue is.

From memory, the reports are run as 'nobody', and it's that users permissions that are lacking somewhere.

On Ubuntu, the reports are in /usr/share/openvas/openvasmd/ and the reports probably use /tmp.

Roger