Hi,

On 07.12.2017 19:58, Douglas Funk wrote:
> Then when I do a openvas-check-setup I get No OpenVAS SCAP database
> found. Run a SCAP sync script like greenbone-scapdata-sync.
>
> So I run that command and nothing happens.

you could try to run the script with e.g.

greenbone-scapdata-sync --selftest

to check if all prerequisites are fulfilled to run it.

Besides that the openvas-setup script (don't confuse with
openvas-check-setup) is not provided by OpenVAS so people here might not
know what it is doing. So it might require that you get some help with
that on the Kali forums.

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net