HiOn Thu, 2017-12-14 at 19:05 +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 14.12.2017 18:36, tatooin wrote:
> >
> > However, that still doesn't explain why such an important native
> > feature
> > of OpenVAS just don't work.
> have you considered that a explanation for this cloud be that there
> might be no support for delta reports implemented for CSV reports?
>
> So it might be just a "is not supported/implemented" rather then a
> "don't work".
That's possible, indeed. But the documentation doesn't mention any
exclusion; I would assume that if this feature is documented without
any exclusion, then it's suppose to work whatever format natively
supported by OpenVAS.
Now if delta reports isn't supported by csv then discussion is closed;
this should just be highlighted in the documentation to avoid bothering
the openvas community uselessly.
Thanks !