Hello,

this is to drop notice that Greenbone continues to grow
and is looking for several new team members.

This ranges from development (NVTs, GVM, GOS etc), over Support,
Professional Services and not at least: Technical Writer.

Being on-site at our headquarter in Osnabrück (Germany)
is preferred, but we also support home office.
However, our internal language is english.

If you are interested to learn more about the opportunity
to be with Greenbone, please contact j...@greenbone.net.

All the best

Jan

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B