After updating nvt/scap data I had the problem of being unable to see any
reports.
I'm seeing lots of errors in the openvasmd.log file like

sql_exec_internal: sqlite3_step failed: database disk image is malformed
sql_prepare_internal: sqlite3_prepare failed: no such table: cert.sqlite_master
sqlv: sql_prepare_internal failed

Trying to rebuild the database (openvasmd -rebuild) failed to fix it. I then
received an error when trying to manually run greenbone-certdata-sync

sql_exec_internal: sqlite3_step failed: database disk image is malformed

It looks like the cert.db in /var/lib/openvas/cert-data was corrupted somehow.

I deleted the contents of that folder, ran all the syncs (nvt,cert-data &
scap-data) again and then it all seemed to work and reports are back.

Hope this helps others.

OpenVAS Manager version 7.0.2 (DB revision 184)
Running on Centos 7

Jason