Hello,

I know this is a recurrent question but I cannot find any info on it and how to
fix this.

openvas-gsa 7.0.2
openvas-libraries 9.0.1
openvas-scanner 5.1.1
glpi-plugin-openvas 1.1.0
openvas-cli 1.4.5
openvas-manager 7.0.1

Every time I try to run a scan on a range of IP addresses (e.x.
192.168.2.1-192.168.2.100), OpenVAs start then stop at 1%. When this happen, I
can see that openvassd daemon try to restart without success (never finish to
start using init script) and I've to execute the following command (redis-cli
-s /tmp/redis.sock flushall) before it can be successfuly restarted and even
after that successful restart, if I try to run it again, it still fail at 1%
and I've to redo the same steps above to make it start correctly.

Again, this happen only if I try to scan a range of IP addresses. Scanning a
single IP work fine!

Re-creating the certs using /usr/bin/openvas-manage-certs doesn't help much.

Someone have an idea ?

Regards,