Hello,

there are two feeds available, GCF (Greenbone Community Feed) and
GSF (Greenbone Security Feed).

GCF is used as default with any source code based setup and also
is the default for for the GCE VM.
GSF is used for commercial contracts and only for GSMs.

The problem you describe very much looks like a network
problem on your end. Your firewall might restrict this
kind of access. In any case I recommend to talk to
your network guys about it.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B