I created this directory under /var/lib/openvas:
mkdir -p scap-download
Ran greenbone-scapdata-sync, still getting the same error.
Where is supposed to be /scap-download directory created?
Thanks,
- xinhuan

On 5/17/18, 3:50 PM, "Openvas-discuss on behalf of Reindl Harald"
<openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org on behalf of