Hi,

On 15.05.2018 12:42, Corti Matteo (ID BD) wrote:
> I have a target configured with a "Full and fast ultimate” config. We now
> installed a lot of new stuff on the targeted machines but I am not able to
> tell OpenVAS to *temporarily* ignore the last scans and perform a “very deep”
> scan.

this is a common misunderstanding of the "very deep" scan configs:

Generally no data between two independent scans of OpenVAS are shared in
a way that the first scan would influence the results of a second scan
done at some later point in time.

One except of the description above is the special "CVE Scanner" which
relies on the collected data within the asset database. To keep this
data up2date it is recommended to regularly run repeated scans,
especially if a infrastructure got changed.

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net