Hi,

On 09/15/2016 08:25 AM, Christian Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/14/2016 08:59 PM, Louis-Philippe Huberdeau wrote:
>> We came across a misdetection that did not identify Ubuntu 8.04 as end
>> of life. Upon inspection, several other versions were missing.
>
> thank you for this report and the attached patch. I will review it today
> and submit it to the feed afterwards.

just want to let you know that the os_eol.inc was updated accordingly:

https://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-nvts-commits/2016-September/004053.html

It should be within the next feed update.

Thanks again for the report.

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460