Hi,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 02:25:54PM -0400, Selva Nair wrote:
> > +- all time stamps, including log file, status file and management
> > interface,
> > +  are now output in ISO 8601 standard format.
> > +
>
> Currently the >LOG message to the management is like
>
> >LOG:1471025385,,Closing TUN/TAP interface
>
> with unix time as timestamp. Similarly for INFO message in response to 'log
> n' request or the state message.The patch would not change those, would it?

Those wouldn't be affected, no.  Only those that have the "old" ctime()
format today - what I spotted on the management interface is "status"
output, both in the header and in each idividual client line.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de