Hi,

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 09:11:15PM +0100, debbie10t wrote:
> The first point is:
> If somebody asks a direct question about openvpn (IE: --ifconfig-noexec
> does not work for IPv6) and provides full details including configs and
> logs, then this deserves a direct answer.
>
> On this occasion it took other eyes (thanks Selva) to discover why this
> occurred, but at no point, until I asked the specific question "What is
> expected behaviour", did I get a direct and clear answer.

My very first reply both on IRC and on the -devel list said
"--ifconfig-noexec will disable both IPv4 and IPv6".

If that is not "this is the expected behaviour", I'm not sure what is.

(That this answer turned out to be *wrong* on windows shows even more
clear than openvpn on windows is not behaving as expected here)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de