Tom Bin <open...@yuan.cc> said:

> It's really a good idea.
> I think the syntax is good enough...,
> maybe you can take the metric(route cost) into consideration.

That's a good idea.  It looks like most IP stacks support metric, I see that
Windows does too so that is good.

> I would like to suggest the route is added once the vpn is up
> and deleted when the vpn is down.

Yes, that's what I'm planning.  I was also planning a --route-delay with a
number of seconds argument, so the routes addition could be delayed long
enough to allow a tap interface to get its DHCP parameters.

> Moreover, is it possible to have multiple routes added ?

Yes, definitely.

James