On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Didier CONCHAUDRON wrote:

But the main problem will be that OpenVPN will probably have to provide
commercial support or anything like that. Is openvpn ready for that?

I don't think it's James, or the community that should support a commersial vendor. If someone buys a license to sell OpenVPN, they are the ones that should support it.

On the GPL side the community will continue to support it like is has been done though...

(BTW, should we pick a list to continue the disscussion on? We don't need to copy both lists on every reply, right?)

Mathias Sundman              (^)   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
NILINGS AB                    X    NO HTML/RTF in e-mail
Tel: +46-(0)8-666 32 28      / \   NO Word docs in e-mail