On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Torge Szczepanek wrote:

Am Dienstag, den 19.10.2004, 09:16 +0200 schrieb Peter 'Luna' Runestig:

Hi! Here is a reworked version of my CryptoAPI patch, that also builds
with MinGW. I changed the name of the new source file to 'cryptoapi.c',
since there seems to be some interest in other CryptoAPI usage in the
code also; such new features can go into this file.

Thanks for that. I patched the sourcecode accordingly and it works fine
for me using an Aladdin e-token pro.

My suggestion would be to use a more generic configuration directive and
sourcecode name, so it might be easier to implement a smartcard
interface on other platforms too (using opensc framework on Linux/...)

A more generic name would be "smartcard_cert".

James do you plan to add the MingW cryptoapi patch to the upcoming
OpenVPN 2.0 release or is this something for beyond 2.0?

The cryptoapi patch has been applied in 2.0-beta14 and is avalible here:

http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/beta/