Hi,
I rebased the latest incarnation of the ipv6 patch (0.4.10)
to openvpn 2.1_rc21 release.

Changes from v0.4.9..v0.4.10:
* All platforms:
 - implemented redirect-gateway support for ipv4 on ipv6 endpoints
 - several src cleanups (no actual code changes)
 - doc updates
* win32:
 - expanded usage of proto_is_udp(), proto_is_tcp()
 - replaced some memset(&obj, 0, sizeof obj) by openvpn's CLEAR(obj)
* openbsd:
 - there's no IFF_MULTICAST, #ifdef'd around it (not specific to ipv6-patch)

Available from my git repo[1], also as patch over 2.1_rc21 [2].
There's also a win32 x-compiled binary (YMMV), built
w/openssl-0.9.8l from source [3].

[1] http://github.com/jjo/openvpn-ipv6/
[2]
http://cloud.github.com/downloads/jjo/openvpn-ipv6/openvpn-2.1_rc21-ipv6-0.4.10.uncached.patch.gz
     mehh... there is some staleness in github that keeps serving a
failed 1st upload,
     I temp added the ".uncached"; will let it "drain" and try to
serve the orig filename
     in a few hours.
[3]
http://cloud.github.com/downloads/jjo/openvpn-ipv6/openvpn.exe-2.1_rc21-ipv6-0.4.10.zip